Another Reason to Move to Bradenton / Sarasota: Happiness
A good reason to move to Bradenton or Sarasota: Bradenton and Sarasota are the happiest cities in the U.S., according to the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index.
Rounding out the top five are Urban Honolulu, Hawaii; Raleigh, North Carolina; Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura, California; and El Paso, Texas.
The data are based on more than 176,000 interviews with U.S. adults across all 50 states and the District of Columbia, conducted from January through December 2014. The Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index score for the nation and for each community comprises metrics affecting overall well-being and each of the five essential elements of well-being:
- Purpose: liking what you do each day and being motivated to achieve your goals
- Social: having supportive relationships and love in your life
- Financial: managing your economic life to reduce stress and increase security
- Community: liking where you live, feeling safe and having pride in your community
- Physical: having good health and enough energy to get things done daily
Warm weather is strongly associated with metro area growth, and Florida’s favorable climate is both a luxury for residents and an added incentive for Americans looking to relocate. Strong health indicators also explain the metro’s lead position on Gallup’s Index.
Planning to Move to Bradenton / Sarasota? Contact us today, we will be “happy” to assist you 🙂
Sea to Sky Realty
The Florida Real Estate Company with the GERMAN Twist!
Axel and Bea Weiss
Bradenton, Florida 34205
(941) 866 1666